Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thank you Babycakes for the stinking cute blog award

I was looking through my comments and came across this, babycakes gave me this stinkin cute award, this is my second cutie but you can never have to many of this one. If you get a chance go over to baby cakes blog and check it out such talent. www.sierrababy08.blogspot.com now I am going to pass this on to some more talented ladies.

www.tamminniesdesigns.blogspot.com tammy
www.judyevors.blogspot.com judy
www.smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com kate
www.youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com kcee

when you get a chance hop over and leave a stinkin" comment or become a follower of these talented ladies they have some really cute" blogs. thanks again.

5 comments:

  1. Hey-hey, girlfriend!!! Congrats on your award -- it's soooo cute, isn't it?!!!

    Hope you enjoyed your vacation as much as I did!!! But, I did miss you and all my blog family!!! Can't wait to do more catching up!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Very Welcome!! Thanks for passing it on!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you Rhonda and all the winners!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much, Rhonda! That is so sweet of you to pass this along to me!
    And congratulations to you, too!

    ReplyDelete