Thursday, July 14, 2011

this mini is for comment blog hop at decorate to celebrate

Jeannie T was our comment blog hop winner over at decorate to celebrate. She commented on every single blog. She was the winner of a mini of her choice. she wanted something to do with japanese gardening. I made this japanese style house to put her pictures from japan in.


each part of the house opens and is all decorated in japanese paper.
















this is the back there is a japanese lady carrying a basket, it blends in here but is really pretty in person. jeannie hope you enjoy your mini. thank you for commenting on our blog hop.









6 comments:

  1. I love your mini books! Sorry I haven't stopped sooner to visit you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! (Ditto, Yolie)!!! I love all your minis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rhonda,
    It's amazing and just like one of the castles that I visited in Japan. I love it. Truly. Thanks so much for doing this for me. I wait in anticipation for the post man to arrive.
    Many thanks,
    Jeannie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woahhhh! This is SO cool! The roof looks amazing, Rhonda!!

    ReplyDelete