Friday, July 15, 2011

mag challenge # 35 rock princess pg 55

I am so excited to be part of the design team for magbythepage it is super fun and always a challenge. Only use the images on the page, can add embellishments. This weeks challenge use rock princess cart pg 55
I chose to cover a composition book for school, for step gd. I started by covering a composition book with paper of her choice.
cut 5in shadow wing in pink
cut 5in wing in turq. glued on top of pink
cut skull font 2in detailed with marker
her name starts with a k (keona) so this was a bonus
I wrote her name beside the k on skull
at top I cut 1in skull and glued on to a clip, she can take notes on what homework to bring home etc. added some bling of course and ready for school.
Now give it a try remember you can only use the cart and the page only with some added embellishments if wish. hop over http://www.magchallengebythepage.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. Very nice choice on using the cartridge. It turned out Great! Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project! Love the color and the bling!
    I am so excited to be a part of todays challenge and get to play with this amazing Design Team! You guys are awesome! Thanks!!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome altered book!!! :) Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute altered notebook!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, I love your altered book, It is so personalized with the initial

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love your new blog, I didn't know what was happening...lol Your subtitle definitely fits you Ms. Queen of Shape Mini! YOU GO GIRL!

    Great job on your composition book, looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project! You are so good at these challenges of just using certain images. Perhaps I'll try it someday when I'm done my courses...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought a bunch of these last year when they were 25 cents at Wal-Mart - good time to get them is now ... yours is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful composition notebook Rhonda:) Ms. Keona is sure to LOVe it! KI hope you had a great weekend! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete