Monday, October 31, 2011

happy halloween from my little monster high girl

this is my 5 year old granddaughter she loves the monster high girls. she is suppost to be frankie we sprayed her hair blk and white, she does have boots she lost them this picture ha but we have them today she thought she wanted false eyelashed she has them on here, but not today she finally figured out she didnt like them, ha She bugged and bugged me, now she knows they arent so great. ha well just wanted to share and I will share the little minnie mouse when I can tye her down long enough she is the busy one shes going to be 2 enough said! This is Eriona and my other gd is Aleeah grandmas little ghouls(girls) have a safe and happy halloween everyone.

10 comments:

  1. Rhonda, Eriona is tooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Halloween yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Happy Halloween!!

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween, Rhonda! What a sweetie! You are so wonderful to do all you do for your granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Rhonda, she is so absolutely adorable!! I hope you have a very happy Halloween my friend!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh she looks so cute. thought for sure you would make her costume out of boxes or paper! ha
    she is lucky to have you and my, what a young grandma you are!!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweetie! Happy Halloween!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks gorgeous.....love the one pink eyelash:) Hey, is she standing on the yellow brick road? How totally cool is that!

    ReplyDelete