Tuesday, October 18, 2011

day 18th spook-tac-ular halloween projects

this is a 3-d witch box, used robot cart robot no.48 cut 11 and a half in.
first cut the middle body cut at 11 and a half
shift cut is bottom of box
layer is the head
layer 2 is the arms
witched hat is from happy hauntings cart cut at 5in it is just glued to front so box will open
hands and cat are cut 4in from pumpkin carving
drew face and added hair the tutu dress and then candy.
hop over to jeans www.jeanscraftycorner.blogspot.com

13 comments:

  1. love it!!! Very very cute!!!
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the little spider hanging off of her hat :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you think outside the box when it comes to your crafting! I would have never even thought to take a robot and turn it into a witch lol! Fabulous!!!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is so cute!!! Gosh, Rhonda, do you sleep at all?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! her skirt and hat are just adorable!!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the most awesome looking witch I've ever seen. I am not a witch person mind you but this one I would proudly display.
    Fabulous job, Rhonda.
    You made me smile mighty big today when i received your adorable card. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I think of you often. Miss seeing everything you have made. Hard when my son has taken over my computer this semester. Smiles...always, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Love her skirt!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! This has to be the cutest project I have ever seen! I LOVE her!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute! which i've seen.

    Luanne
    myfootahead(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete