Tuesday, October 18, 2011

challenge 4 with cuttin up with class

this weeks challenge is either to make a trick or treat gift using candy. I used the boo cut file from janis blog www.papercompulsions.blogspot.com hop over and get yours free also. to join in on challenge just hop to www.cuttinupwithclass.blogspot.com
I chose to boo, hung this on neighbors door, it is filled with candy and has a little boo poem, which is also down loadable. I blings the boo cut out. Now hope you can join us on this fun challenge

8 comments:

  1. oohh loving this treat bag!! perfect! doris
    parkernana5@ cox. net

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute to "boo" your neighbor! Adorable little bag to find on your door :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have been busy lately! What a great idea this is and I am sure your neighbour loved it!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and fesitve -- love the blinged "BOO"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute treat bag!

    Thanks for booing me! It really made my day!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my friend, OMG!! got your card and what a lovely surprise!! love it so cute and thank you!!! The card totally made my DAY!! Love all your projects and that mini with the skeleton hands AWESOME!!!
    Big Hug,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your treat cone and all the blingy goodness :}

    ReplyDelete
  8. soo cute! I love the sparkle farkle!

    ReplyDelete