Thursday, January 27, 2011

wizard of oz mini album

made for a friend. drew the wicked witch used doodle charms and paperdoll cart
this is the tornado drew and cut out used the witches shoes for paperdoll cart and made the back ground look like the house with strips of paper.

basket is from doodle charms and toto for the just cards cart



did some poppies like in the story from my garden cart.




scarecrow is made of many pieces in the paper doll cart


the lion is also from paperdoll cart





tinman is from the armor man in paperdoll with some added detail.






glenda the good witch is just printed off from the computer.








the wizard is from paperdoll cart








this is just a page with many sayings from the movie.









wicked witch is dead.









back of book dorthy no place like home click three times. Let me know when you get.











15 comments:

  1. Wow, Rhonda, this is amazing!! I love the strips of paper to make it look like a house, your attention to detail is fantastic. You really got good use out of the paperdolls cartridge. I have it and I am going to have to pull it out. Great, great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so wonderfully put together. I am in all of your creativeness....Your details in these mini's are just remarkable. She is going to love, love, love it!!!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is awesome love it! You did a great job the paper dolls are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love this album Rhonda!!!!!!
    You are so talented!!!! My favorite movie of all time :) Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! I love this mini..wizard of oz is one of my favorite movies..except the flying monkeys..eeek they freak me out a little bit..haha

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous album! Your creativity is truly amazing my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. did you say you draw too? what can't you do? love it my friend and the tin mam is to die for ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so amazing!! I'll be you loved putting this one together! Your yellow brick road is fabulous! I love those ruby slippers too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rhonda, every page of this mini is just too cute; and those red glittery shoes have just got me going!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic album Rhonda and love those red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rhonda . . . I just am so amazed!! You always create such amazing mini's!!!!!! I really can't tell you how much I love your creations!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete