Thursday, January 27, 2011

twilight mini album

made this for a friend. cut out hearts from rock n roll princess used glitter and drew the chest piece this is the front
inside drew edward from a stamp I seen and used stickers to spell out his name and added hearts with glitter

heres another page with vampire lips and a wolf I drew and cut out


I drew these characters also and added glitter on hears




just a fun page to add whatever you want.



another page with the falling feathers






heres the back of the book I hope she loves it. Let me know when you get it.!





12 comments:

  1. I do love it very very much and will be posting pics on my blog. thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait till I tel Kel about this book, she is such a Twilight fan. This is fantastic. You did such a great job, I love the feather page, I think that is my favorite page. Awesome book. Lucky girl, Carol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool mini! I think I'm the only one out there who isn't a Twilight fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE... I am such a Twilight Fan.. I even have a blog about it.. CraftyTwilightMom.blogspot.com. You are very lucky to have won this.. AMAZING job.. I've only done one Twilight mini.. but working on another at the moment. Fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops I thought somebody won it.. Sorry.. I see you made it for a friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great, I love the Twilight books and movies!! The drawings you did were great and I love the feathers in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SUPER!! I haven't read the books but my daughter has. She couldn't put them down! I love the bleeding heart. I'm impressed that you drew those characters too! I can't draw to save my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!!!!!!! So creative; you did a great job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete