Wednesday, January 19, 2011

pay it forward started on a post today check the rules out and join in the fun

vintage figments posted this today I thought it would be fun to do. here are the rules
rules
I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here.
however, to be eligible, you must repost this status, offering something handmade to 5
other people.
the rules are that it must be handmade or homemade by you, and it must be sent to your
5 people some time in 2011. READY GET SET GO!
If you would like to recieve something handmade from me and would like to PAY IT FORWARD please leave a momment and let me know. I will mail you something within the
next few months . so what are you waiting for lets have fun!

8 comments:

  1. Count me in! I already have this posted on my FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shawnee when I try to get ahold of you it will not let me go to your blog. is there someway to get ahold of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. count me in too i want to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda, hate I missed this!!! You'll have to do a repeat of this one! Sounds like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea! You pay it forward all the time, Rhonda. I know you'll have fun with this!

    ReplyDelete