Wednesday, January 19, 2011

gift card holder challenge over at more than favors for wacky wednesdays

this is a gift card holder for my nephews b-day in feb. used b is for boy cart which I won from jitterbuggin challenge cut dump truck at 6 in embossed wheels with happy birthday and the dirt
cut three of the trucks so you can have a place to slide your card in. you slide the dirt up to get to gift card

here is what it looks like out of truck. embossed it also added tags at top for easy pulling out and cut the holder from the going places cart at 4in works perfect


here is the back couldnt leave it undone. plan on putting a toys r us gift card in.



19 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! Love how you embossed "Happy Birthday" on the tires!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute Rhonda !!!! You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest little gift card holder that I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello dear rhonda---i still not too energetic but i wanted to thank you for all the love :)

    love this card and how you got the dirt and the gc...too cute. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great boy gift card holder....super embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome. I love the wheels that say happy birthday, so very clever!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how you do it!!! You always amaze me, and always have the most amazing ideas!!!!!! Beautiful job Rhonda!!! I think I'm going to have to get the 'B is for Boy' cartridge; my little guy would love the dump truck!!! :) TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG... my son would LOVE this card! He LOVES dump trucks... working on one right now for him... nothing like this though! WOW!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rhonda, this is soooo COOL!!! my son would also LOVE it!!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rhonda, this little gift card holder is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is FANTASTIC!! I love it!! I love those Happy Birthday embossed wheels too. I'm going to have to look for that folder. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a wonderful card..love the embossing on the wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is the MOST ADORABLE Gift card holder ever!!!! I love it!!! Thank you for Joining the More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday Challenge!

    Happy Crafting,
    Paula
    morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete