Tuesday, August 10, 2010

how to girly basketball mini

this book belongs to marianne ( paper or fabric) the front says hit me with your best shot.
used edpd cart basketball cut 8 in and bb goal also cut 6 by 10 retangles and cover with
basketball court paper the girls are from forever young cart model 2 cut at 5in

this is what it looks like with the little flap open letters are chipboard

chick is for create a critter cut 4in letters chipboard and stickers says basketball chick


the crown is from indie art cart cut 4in queen of the court stickers




chick same as above chicks love hoops



sorry copied it twice





pig create a critter cut 4in no cure for basketball fever






back of book stickers enjoy your book marianne







8 comments:

  1. Rhonda, this is AWESOME!! I would not have been able to come up with ideas like these but I can shoot hoops! lol Thank you so very much, I love it.

    Marianne S
    www.paperorfabric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mini's are great. I love this basketball one. Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so cute. I am so jealous. I will have to try to make something like this for my granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mini's queen...I received your swap package today. I haven't have time to open it yet. I just wanted to let you know it arrived safely. I will keep in touch. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your minis and I love your blog!! I awarded your blog "The Cherry On Top" blog award in order to except it you must go to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the animals - especially the chick!

    ReplyDelete