Friday, March 4, 2016

easter birdbath

I wanted to share my bird bath for easter. I used files from the www.snapdragonsnippets.comwww.snapdragonsnippets.com and a rabbit box from online silhouette store. First the bird bath. You will need the pedistal for the navity angel, enlarge to 19.65 in cut out then simple put together. Then cut rabbit box at 10 in put together sit in middle of birdbath. Didnt glue it down can use for flowers after easter. added a small nest at bottom and a pink egg. A r for rabbit tag and some small flowers. Fill the bird bath with with grass etc I put some candy eggs in mine. The top for the bird bath is the 3-d scallop bowl cut at 11in and glue on. sorry almost forgot. Glad you stopped by have a crafty day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh well Missy! Now you are combing files? I want to be like you when I grow up! You are soooo creative & talented girl!

    ReplyDelete