Wednesday, January 13, 2016

winter lodge gift box or decor

I am glad you stopped by. I am real happy the way this turned out. This is the new winter lodge over at www.svgcuts.com  This is really large. I love making all Mary's Houses this is just one more to my collection. I used the snowflake lights on front and side they are battery operated. Added little flowers in the flower pots. Did my front door a little different then in the file.  You can light up entire house if please. Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day. hugs

5 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW Rhonda! This is just incredible!!!
    AWESOME project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW~this is AMAZING Rhonda!!! The lights on it look so cool! Great job as always!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING! and so BEAUTIFUL!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you using a cricut? I watched the video on how to cut using a cricut but can't seem to cut it cause something just don't look right when I send it to mat. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you using a cricut? I watched the video on how to cut using a cricut but can't seem to cut it cause something just don't look right when I send it to mat. Thank you

    ReplyDelete