Monday, December 7, 2015

santa countdown calendar (sds)

Before I say how much I love the size of this It looks beautiful hanging on my door. Now this file is from www.snapdragonsnippets.comwww.snapdragonsnippets.com It cuts in three pieces has pockets and stars. I added a santa list in each pocket and my girls add a christmas gift they want for christmas. Then I will go thru them and pick out some. He is linked together with rings super easy and cute. Hope this gave you inspiration have a crafty day. hugs

4 comments:

  1. wow this is awesome...must have taken so much work
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super adorable Rhonda!!!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is Wonderful Rhonda!! Santa is ADORABLE!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looks amazing! I love the oversized Santa!

    ReplyDelete