Friday, November 6, 2015

A key to good journaling (cutting cafe )

For this post we are allowed to make anything we wish, I chose the Journaling cards and the coffee cup card. Wrapped the sleeve around coffee cup and added my own typed up sentiment First coffee than "expresso" thoughts!  As you know a key to journaling is a good cup of coffee. I printed out all the journal cards cut and then put in the sleeve added strong magnet on back hung on refrig so everytime I have a thought or so I can grab a card and jot it down. You can get these two files at www.cuttingcafe.typepad.com  http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/.services/blog/6a010536b71e2d970b010536b71e33970b/search?filter.q=journaling+cards and also link to coffee cup card    http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/2013/04/coffee-cup-shaped-card-2-template-cutting-file.html

4 comments:

  1. rhonda what a fantastic project girl...your so created in everything you do...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this!! One of my favorites!! Beautiful!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete