Monday, October 5, 2015

3-d pumpkin advent countdown calendar (sds)(also day 5 halloween project)

Welcome to another Monday post for www.snapdragonsnippets.com  It is hard to believe it is oct already, but I love this month it is my favorite I love the colors that come with it. I wanted to make something for decoration and fun for the girls to count down to Halloween. This is it It isn't as hard as it looks really! It is the 3-d pumpkin advent calendar could probably use it for thanksgiving to just have to subtract a few days. Hope I have inspired you. Have a crafty day.

5 comments:

  1. Your count down to Halloween pumpkin is amazing!!! Such a fun idea and fun for the kids to!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pumpkin is so adorable! Great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, great idea on the calendar for October, such a cute project!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete