Wednesday, June 10, 2015

challenge time at dtc

 Today is time for another challenge at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com I made these lei paper necklaces which you can buy file at www.snapdragonsnippets.com very time consuming but worth it at the end everyone loved them. Down below is a card from sds I made into a mini album for dad
thought this would be fun for your father day memories. So hop on over and join in on the challenge anything goes every challenge and win this mini album. thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty necklace!! I absolutely LOVE it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lei is so colorful and fun!! I love it!! The mini is fabulous as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun lei my friend and the mini album is amazing! TFS and enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Lei looks amazing and I simply LOVE the Mini Album! It looks so COOL! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both projects are awesome! Love the album, though!
    Lilian

    ReplyDelete