Wednesday, February 25, 2015

skylander gift bags

Wanted to share the gift bags I made for my nephews birthday party. It is skylanders yes I didn't know either but looked up on good ole google. lol I also did the rest of his party decorations. I do them every year he has a party because he has some crazy parties but hes a boy so I guess this is what boys like. lol. Any way used the pumpkin from fright night at svg files. super easy and then just handcut the rest of the pieces. Hope you are having a great week thanks for stopping by. hugs

4 comments:

  1. These are so adorable, Rhonda!! I had to Google Skylanders, too!! I feel old!! Amazing job as always my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Rhonda!!!!!
    Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great treat bags.....super scary looking, love them!

    ReplyDelete