Wednesday, January 28, 2015

"reel" fun night full of kisses!

 I think this is perfect valentine for you sweetie, you could add movie tickets along with candy if wished. This cute kit is from www.cuttingcafe.typepad.com  http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/movie-reel-set/ It comes with everything you see here except movie ticket on top and the flower and heart I added those. I used a movie strip and wrapped around lid and has date etc. this is what it looks like with box closed and down below is the box with the reel.
thanks for stopping by and hope you have a crafty day. hugs

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Rhonda........what a great idea my friend! I have this file, I really must use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Rhonda!! I love the film reel!! What a fun project this is!! And the lips are so fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS BEYOND AWESOME....I SIMPLY LOVE IT GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the best puns. This is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete