Tuesday, July 1, 2014

parkside row

 I wanted to share with you the new svg cuts It is the new parkside row kit. Has a cute camera box too I am going to tackle next. These are alot of fun to make and look great in my craft room. Up above is the first one I made used green for main color I like how bright it is.
 Now her is the one I made in yellow for main color THis is the second on I made getting alittle better. lol
Here they are side by side. I cant wait to get some electric candles and light them up. thanks for stopping by. hugs

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are amazing!! I can't believe they are made of paper!! Super-duper fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super Rhonda You are quick!!. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are awesome Rhonda~ I love the color combo...so cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. These houses look great!!! How long did it take you to make them? Do you sell them?

    ReplyDelete