Friday, March 21, 2014

me pirate mini album

 First of all I am entering this into the anything goes challenge over at www.cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com I have been working on a pirate party for my gd she loves her lala loopsy pirate dolls so this is why she decided this theme. It has turned out to be such fun. I make a mini album for every birthday so the girls will have memories and what kind of party they had so they can look back later. I used the mini book cart and lifes a party for this mini. This is the front of the book. THe paper I used is all maps worked out perfect.
 heres the inside I cut the map out and cut slits in top and bottom to add a picture in
 Heres a better look at the second page and how the book is layered
 I cut out the skull flag and I plan on putting a picture of the face in the skull then I wrote all the pirate words, what a pirate says  booty equals treasure and so on
 and some more words and the treasure chest I cut into so I can add photo here
 This is some things that were made for her party that I added to book and can add pic. also
 heres the swords cupcake pics that are used for her party
 heres the eyepatches and the treasure chest invite closed with an eyepatch that says you're invited
 treasure chest and closed envelope that I will put some of the jewels used for the party

 This large mustache I bought for 25 cents for twelve couldnt pass up these are photo props cut into to fit in book
Finally the back of book has date and year and closed back here the strap goes thru the tag.

13 comments:

  1. This is so fun and creative. Love the pirate theme.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this one Rhonda-- we will have to rename you rockin' Rhonda mini album queen Have a blessed day, my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mini, such detail! Thanks for sharing with us over at CIU Challenge blog. I hope the party is enjoyed by all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your minis! This one is adorable. Looks like you had a ton of fun making it, too!

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is amazing!! Wow, wow, wow, Rhonda!! I just am in awe!! Your gd will adore it!! Have a fabulous weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun mini Rhonda! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - this is one fabulous album. Love all the great embellishments. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Fabulous & Fun Mini!!!!
    This is AWESOME my friend!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AMAZING!! What an absolute treasure for your grand-daughter. I know how much my children love looking back at photos. How wonderful that your grandkids have special albums made with love by you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling mini! I love all the images you chose, they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this idea Rhonda.....I'm sure your grand children love it! What wonderful memories for them to treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this pirate mini album. You did a fabulous job on all the pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is fun! Thank you for playing with us at CIU!

    ReplyDelete