Wednesday, March 12, 2014

cowboy birthday bag

This is a fun little cowboy bag for a little boys party. I started out with a white paper sack.
Measured bag and made a pattern for the vest, pants and bandanna, then cut out in different patterns. the belt in 2 in wide strip, horse shoe buckle is one and half inch cut from create a critter the star badge on the vest is also from same cart cut and 2in and stamped thanks on . the gun is cut from wild card two at 4in It comes out of holster and also stamped thanks for coming. I am entering this into the challenge Birthdays at http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/ thanks for looking. hugs Also entering into http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com anything goes.

10 comments:

  1. This is super cute the little boy is going to love it. I love it!!
    You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a blessed day my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is the most adorable treat bag!! I love the cowboy theme!! This is so amazing my friend!! Love, love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome treat bag! Any little boy would love it:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! this is fantastic my friend:) The little boy is for sure going to love it:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is so clever and such a great creation! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this bag. The little boys will love these too! Have a wonderful day friend! :)

    ReplyDelete