Tuesday, October 1, 2013

camera shaped gift box

 The other day my mom had one of her sweet friends come over and take pictures of my
granddaughters. She took the time and came to my house on her day off. I wanted to show my
appreciation so I made her this camera box. The box is made out of a small mac and cheese box
covered with cardstock and added a sweet cup for the lense with thank you stamped in it.
here are the pages on the inside the camera cut is from the vacation cart cut at 4in real size.

7 comments:

  1. Cool, love how you come up with your fun creations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome Rhonda!!

    I wanted to tell you Thank you for the back to school mini, it is just amazing! I'm sorry I haven't been by sooner, the kids are just consuming my life! LOL!
    Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, what a great project -- it's so cool!!! And, such a nice and thoughtful gift to show your appreciation!!!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh another awesome creation. Love the sweet cup for the lense...super idea! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful camera shaped gift box. I love it and I know the received did. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You continually amazing me!! This is stunning!! What an awesome re-use of a mac and cheese box!! Not only are you the queen of minis, but the queen of recycling, too!! Love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete