Wednesday, October 24, 2012

one finished mini album from halloween mini album swap

 First of all I would like to thank all my blogging friends who joined in on the mini album swap. We all ended up with some pretty cute treasures. Heres a list of  the talented ladies who sent pages for my mini album and swap. I made three this is the first one the front page of this mini is adorable, the list of ladies are Judy, Diana, audrey,sheena, carri v. , Nana,sandy,lisa, chriss, laurie, karen,kel,amy a. dawn, and bobby.,and tracie Thank you all I hope you enjoy yours as much as I love mine!
 here are the rest of the pages in the book.  they are all spook-tac-ular!!!!!!!!!!




this is the last page by trace elements, thank you so much for making me this special page and wanting nothing in return, how sweet you are.   Trace was wanting to be in the swap really bad but postage was an issue, but anyway she sent me a page and wanted nothing but to give me a beautiful page for my cherished mini album from all my blog friends. hugs

11 comments:

  1. Such an amazing talented group of ladies! I was soooo happy with my mini. Just gorgeous! I will be posting it soon. Thanks for doing ALL this Rhonda!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute mini! All the pages look awesome, ladies you all did a fabulous job:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween mini album! I love the one i got too! Thanks for having the mini album swap:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Halloween mini!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages in there what a fun memory!!! of all your bloggy buddies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Halloween mini album! I am sure each album will be a treasured keepsake!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your mini looks amazing!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an incredible project, combining so many lovely styles of equally lovely crafters! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Rhonda....I've just been scrolling through all the mini albums......the pages are just fabulous! What a treasured keepsake:)

    ReplyDelete