Friday, August 24, 2012

reciepe box and invite

 Yes I have another shower for a bride wow I think all my friends are getting married. ha This time they are throwing her a grocery shower, everyone is to bring a recipe and the grocerys to make the recipe. I made this recipe box from the xyron replacement roll covered all with the color I wanted and just made it look like a stove and the top is courtboard so you can pin your recipe up there while you cook. I have the take out recipe card ha with all the numbers of fast food.
 here is what the inside looks like to put the cards in
here are my invites I made to look like grocery bags and the recipe card is made also and the invite sticks inside the bag I made these instead of buying them cheaper for one and both fits in an envelope with reg postage.  For the party favors I am doing small oven boxes for everyone filled with cookies.
the table setting is going to be one big oven from a larger box and put trays of cookies and sweets for serving guest, the banner is going to be oven mitts and gloves. we are also going to do a apron and have all guest give groom advise on it. now dont this sound fun. if you would like to see al when get done just let me know and I will post. hugs

23 comments:

  1. Rhonda this is FANTASTIC. I LOVE it. You come up with some of the best ideas ever. You rock!!

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute recipe box and invite! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is fabulous, Rhonda!! You are so creative...I love that you can pin the recipe so you can look at it while you cook!! Simply amazing!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen anything like this before, it's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ROCK!!! Rhonda This totally awesome I just love this idea.

    DIANA L
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonda omg I would like to take a peek in you brain to see how your creative side works. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your stove recipe box and the cute invites! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh neat...what a fun shower. Love the recipe box..those invites are so fun.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can say at the moment is... I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW ill say it again you are so creative!!!!
    awesome job

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, OMG, OMG. This is soooo adorable. Oh I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! This is such an adorable project. You did you again Rhonda. Love it

    Very creative. Thank you for sharing your awesome talents.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so fun Rhonda! You are a creative genius! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, this is incredible! There is just no limit to your creativity. :o) Incredible idea, flawless execution. You never miss a detail! (And I love the shower theme!)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is about the cutest thing ever.. I am sure everyone loved it.. You are so creative..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rhonda! I do not know what to say! If I could make a wish, I would wish that I could visit you and have you teach me how you do some of these amazing things! You are truly an artist! I admire you so much!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a super idea for a shower!! Your recipe box looks fantastic - and so do those fun invitations! They're perfect for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute and creative. The hit of the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow and wow!!! I keep saying this, but I wished I lived near you to see ALL your awesome creations. This is so much fun and amazing too!! Great job my friend!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is Awesome!!!Love this Idea!!Very Creative!!Love to visit you!!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my heck! I love it! Too cute! Callyann

    ReplyDelete