Monday, July 2, 2012

winners mini album from the independence challenge at dtc

 congrats to Chriss over at http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/ she was the winner of our last challenge at http://www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/ She made some wonderful things for the independence challenge. She won first place so she won a customized mini she wanted a  album for her daughter n law who will be traveling. THis is the front put a picture in the camera lens and write on the tag.
 each page has a place to slide your pictures in and write about the trip or picture
 heres just one more page to show you I used badges for the pictures to go in.
and here is the back to journal on and describe the places been and so on. hope you enjoy chriss and will be mailing out before I leave on vacation this saturday the 7th. thanks everyone who joins us on our challenge and hope you can join us for this times challenge bbq-neighborhood party decorations.

16 comments:

  1. Rhonda you simply amaze me with your albums .. I lost your email but wanted to tell you I received my album .. Thank you so very much.. It is totally awesome, I feel so blessed to have received one of your albums...and it is more beautiful than I could have imaged.. I just can't thank you enough.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now that I have seen this, I can't give it to my daughter-in-law, sorry, she can't have it! I want it! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love it Rhonda! Thank you so much!

    Hugs & Kisses!

    Chriss

    P.S. I never did get those digi's from that new sponsor, I e-mailed her twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome album


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the most awesome mini ever, Rhonda!! I'm not at all surprised Chriss is going to keep it instead of giving it to her DIL!! This is absolutely amazing and perfect for anyone who loves to travel (me!! I need one ;) Love it, my friend!! I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be able to peek inside your brain one day to see how you come up with all these fabulous albums! Have a great 4th Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome mini Rhonda!! you always do such a fabulous job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super creative. Love this. Have a Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mini albums are amazing, and this one is no exception! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.....another awesome album, you are so creative , love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stopped by to look at it again! I just love it so much!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great mini! I'm back from vacation and glad to be catching up! Carri ~ abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your creativity and workmanship are simply amazing... and so inspiring! I read about you on Sandy's blog and am thrilled to be your newest follower. :o) Your blog is a joy!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello my friend:) I hope you had a fantastic weekend!! OMG! your mini are the BEST and each one is just so unique and full of detail!! I'm so lucky to have one from YOU my friend!! Have a fabulous week!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the winner of this really cute album!!!

    ReplyDelete