Wednesday, February 15, 2012

monster truck jam birthday party favors finished!!!!!!!!!!!!


I made a total of twenty six trucks candy will be put in the back of the truck for the party goers to take home. I made some of these cans to put etc. in I made the finish flag straws to be put on the table for cakes I am going to make different color cupcakes with those marshmallow choc cookies that look like big tires put them on top. for drinks will be having crushed ice and crush pop  Just wanted to show everyone how they turned out before I ship them over to my nephew. hugs

16 comments:

  1. You are a crafting machine!!! Are you sure you don't have elves working for you? I really don't know how you do it, Rhonda ... AND do it so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW Rhonda! These are amazing! They are sure to just love them! Great work!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute and awesome idea! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! my friend your are a crafting machine like Kate said LOL!! my son would totally LOVE these too cool:)
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!!! What a little boys dream. Or even mine. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZERS!! You ROCKED those favors, girl!! How fabulous!! :)

    HUGS!!
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are amazing!! So glad I found you through the wizard of oz hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my... these are AWESOME!!!! Wow I can tell you have certainly been busy! I'm sure these will be a big hit with the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you were plenty busy, sweetie! Your nephew is going to be one happy little guy and all the recipients too!!! These are adorable and you did a fantastic job as always!

    Phew, 26?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow!! These are the coolest monster trucks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah your newphew will love them, his friends are going to think he has the coolest aunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow these are awesome!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete