Wednesday, January 18, 2012

mini album won by jessica collins

 here is a mini album that was won around christmas on decorate to celebrate challenge blog. Jessica has been really busy and got back to me what she wanted. she works with a co worker who will be leaving their work mops (mothers of preschoolers) this year. so she wanted something she could put a few pictures in, but mostly she wants everyone to sign it. so I made this mini to do just that. her name is karen so I spelled in out in the book. hope your friend enjoys it jessica. congrat. this is the book closed
 second page with her letter a
 third letter r
 fourth letter e
 fifth letter n
 picture pages
back of book with room for one more picture. jessica was the winner of the beautiful peacock decorations. so if you want to take a look go to our challenge blog http://www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/ 

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jessica!!! Great album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun little album!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Jessica! Lovely album Rhonda..love how you included the name!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEK! I love, love, love it! It's more beautiful than I could have imagined, and I know it will be a perfect gift for my friend Karen. I'll have to take photos of it once we write in it so I can show you how it looks "loved" on. :)

    You are simply AMAZING!

    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mini! Love all the details and tulle!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super album you are so good at these.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful mini, Rhonda! How kind of Jessica to think of her friend. I know that Karen will treasure this book!

    ReplyDelete