Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A big birthday party thank you

I would like to thank everyone who came over and partyed yesterday on our birthday blog hop it made turning 50 not so bad. ha I would like to announce a big thank you to these wonderful ladies who made my day so happy. they are in no particular order
audrey Kacee Norma Jean Liz sherrie Cally ann Tracie amy a lisa sheena
peggy sue and carri and to my best friend ever Amy my partner forever www.lovetocrop.com
Everything you ladies made was so beautiful and really touched my heart. I loved them all. Now lets dont stop partying hop over to www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com and entered the month long birthday challenge, this time and this time only you can enter birthday cards if you wish. there are month long prizes popping up also. so dont miss it. hugs to all and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Oh yea I almost forgot the winner of the blog candy the two mini give away is Cindy lou from scrappin c www.scrappincblogspot.com congrats

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! Thanks for the great hop & including me in your special day! 50 is the new 40 ya know!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your birthday is great!! Thanks for having me on the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so Happy the Hop went great. I had fun entering my first ever Hop. I always hop along on hops, never was able to be in one. Thanks for asking me!

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you Rhonda!! TY for letting me hop for you!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  5. cindy Lou said I could have her prize! haha just kidding, that lucky chick! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to have been asked to celebrate with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday (almost!) I'm so glad the hop was a success. I really would have liked to have been part of it, Rhonda. You are such a wonderful, wonderful friend and I think the world of you.

    ReplyDelete