Friday, October 14, 2011

mag by the page challenge no.48

I am so happy to be asked back on this wonderful design team Mag by the page. As you know you can only use the cuts on the page this challenge is the cart freshly picked page 52
I made the seed packet, cut it at fit the pg. added vellum to the inside so the overalls will have a window to put my chocolate covered sunflower seeds in, the paper is sunflower also.
I then cut pocket at 4in and wrote chocolate covered seeds on pocket
the sign was cut a 3in and says a treat for you!, "overall " good for you! cut hearts at 6 in added to the packet and added gold and brown tulle. Now lets see what you can come up with.
join us at http://www.magchallengebythepage.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Rhonda this is wonderful. I love it. How creative and chocolate cover sunflower seeds? Never heard of them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness...this is so ADORABLE! I love how you did the overalls. Such a cute idea! Love it. I also love chocolate sunflower seeds hehe..they are so good.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun- great bag, and to use the overalls as a cut out window- clever :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project turned out fantastic. I love how you used so many of the cuts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great! Love the whole design!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete