Friday, October 28, 2011

day 28 of spook tac ular halloween projects

this is a pumpkin I made for a center piece for my table simply cut 2 6in circles from george cart fold in half and glue in center so easy decorate face and added a leaf




now heres another view now lets go over and see what spook tac ular project jean has for us today http://www.jeanscraftycorner.blogspot.com/ also the winner of this weeks give away is sheena at dew drops and glue dots she has won the ghost mini. congrats and thank you for visiting the spook tac ular halloween projects with me and jean.




12 comments:

  1. simple and cute...love it!!! Adorable face too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute 3D paper pumpkin!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pumpkin!!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! this is so cute..I might have to try this sometime. TFS

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute. This will look great on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this would look sooo cute on my dinning room table, I love it!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute

    Luanne
    myfootahead(at)gmail(dot)com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, I love this! Your pumpkin is SO cute! And it's great that it can stand up on its own, too! What a great way to decorate!

    ReplyDelete