Thursday, October 20, 2011

20th day of spook-tac-ular halloween projects

The witch has crashed the party! This is a favor gift box using the sweet tooth cart.
cut lg box 10 1/4 in roof and windows
put together I cut the roof into instead of slipping over.I punched whole in and put ribbon to open and shut. I used vellum to cover up windows this is actually the side of the house but it looked better as the front. Witches shoes are from happy haunting cart cut at 5in. Now this is sure to make any halloween a treat! now go over to jeans and see what she has for you today.
http://www.jeanscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. I'm loving all your Halloween projects.....they are so much fun! Love those eyes peeking through the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool, love it!!!
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute House- love the funny witch feet poking out :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. I love the feet coming out of the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your halloween projects are amazing! love all your inspiration!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun project! I just love all the bright papers you use :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just hysterical! You are so talented! I hope to be as good as you are one day if I keep practicing!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. day 20 and you're still kickin butt!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rhonda you really are great! This is soooooo witchy cute! And a HUGE thank you for the cute ghost card! I love it! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha - I literally laughed out loud when I saw this, Rhonda! So creative and festive and fun! LOVE it!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. super fun project! great projects

    Luanne
    myfootahead(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rhonda, I've just been scrolling through your other projects. I was hoping to comment on each of them as you are definitely one of my favourite bloggers out there and I LOVE to see your work. I'm always so amazed by all you do. This house is absolutely amazing!! I LOVE the feet sticking out of the top! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete