Sunday, March 13, 2011

a funny gift box for my friend whos turning 50

this is for my real good friend she is turning 50 she is so funny and has a terrific sense of humor
she is going to get a big kick out of this.
heres a view from the side cut letters 1in george cart


at the bottom where it says her dad will be so proud is a little joke we always tell her when
shes acting silly. her husbands always telling her this! I mad the milk carton from the reeses one above in picture I cut it apart and traced it so I will have a pattern always for this carton. this is a good way to cut out boxes you like buy one eat the candy ha and trace it on to cardstock and you have a pattern. !!!!

14 comments:

  1. So funny! She is sure to get a big kick up out of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is soooo funny. lOve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny....she is sure to get a laugh out of it.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your friend will love this!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...that is just too cute! What a great gift (for someone with a good sense of humor)! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny!!!! I love it! :) You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so funny, I am sure sh will love it. I love the new look of the blog!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny! You've got such a great sense of humour!! She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny!!! I bet she will get a big laugh out of it!!!!! I love the new look of the blog!
    I want a new blog look ,tell me where and how????

    ReplyDelete
  10. I laughed so hard I nearly cried this is so funny. TFS.

    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rhonda this is AMAZING!! Haha! I know she will love it! I will have to show Zach when he gets home tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete