Wednesday, September 15, 2010

first winner of free halloween mini is kate (small bits of paper)

here is your disney tower of terror mini album
used wild card for the frames. and distressed all the paper to look old


heres a few pages of what it looks like

the back of book for journaling. hope this is what you had in mind. enjoy.
anyone else who would like to win a free mini just enter your name and I will pick two more on weds. Also when I reach 200 followers I will be picking again through the names already entered.



6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this mini. Disney and Halloween how can you go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda - You have moved me to tears. Good tears though! I am just so blown away with this. You said you hoped it was what I had in mind. It's so much more!! I can't wait to add our photos. What a wonderful way to remember our special holiday. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another album that is just to cute! I am in awe of where you come up with all these ideas? I tried to find a place to email you but could not find one... I had a couple questions one being did you ever recieve something from me in the mail? and did you ever see where I put the mini album on my blog? http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html
    is where you can find the write up that I did after I received that album... Hope to hear from you soon.

    ~Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!!! I can't believe how adorable these are! You are so creative!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how very cute! I love this one best!

    ReplyDelete