Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Beach party challenge at decorate to celebrate

hope you can join us for a fun challenge, Its all about beach fun. Toay I have made a beach bag starting with a cracker box covering with paper of choice added a sandcastle on front and added working handle with brads. The glasses hanging from it are cut from lifes a party cart. cut them at 2in and hung on bag. There is also a pocket on front for a gift card or money for the person getting the gift. The beach ball is 7 lg leafs hooked together with brads and 2 in circles for the top of ball the inside will hold bag of candy. the flip flops are cut from lifes a beach cart at 5in and are candy sliders the bottom of them holds the candy. Now I hope you find lots of inspiration from our talented ladies because they are amazing.hugs Please join us. http://www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/

15 comments:

  1. This is an Amazing display!!!Love it!The beach bag is so cute!The beach Ball is so cool!As for the Flip flops,which is my favorite,Awesome!!!OMG!!This is too much....I mean that in a good way!!!!Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Rhonda- I love the flip flops, wondering how u put candy in the bottom- very creative. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute project!!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo fun! Super perfect for summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! LOVE LOVE those flip flops and that beach ball looks like the real deal:) Very cute projects my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is WAY cute!!! I love the flip flops and what a cute beach ball!! Super fun and so adorable!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your decorations are sooooo fabulous, Rhonda!! I love the adorable beach bag and the flip flops are so cute!! The beach ball is perfect...so much better than mine!! Amazing as always my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable beachy decorations Rhonda!! I love your beach ball, bag & candy sliders! Awesome and creative job as usual!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so creative! I love it all! The flip flops are fabulous and I love that they hold candy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another unique and creative idea, my friend!! You always manage to surprise me with your FUN decorations... I just love everything -- I think we need to have a DTC Beach Party -- Let's pick a date and plan it!! hee hee...

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your beach project is awesome I love the flip flops and the beach ball
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soo much fun. The flip flops are soo darn cute! I love it!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all great. I especially like the creative box with the little touch of the gift card holder. Love it! I need a couple of thank-you gifts and this might be a perfect way to give them.

    Cheri
    DJ's Sundries
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Visiting from DTC and these are super cool. Until I read about what your projects were I thought they were just cute and now knowing what you do with them...that makes them super cool!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete