Monday, February 8, 2016

3-d ressiance castle

 This is a brand new file at snapdragonsnippets.com (jodi) I couldnt wait to make. I love making anything 3-d and exspecially houses, castles I have them on my craft room shelfs. I added the hearts on the flags from the cut-outs on roof tops added a extra balcony on front added as a window pot and took a extra window and placed behind the pot higher so you could see the window. add the sparkle crown and all the heart bling. This is a time consuming but not to difficult project but well worth it.
 here is a picture of the front and side
here is the back the doors opens. be cool as a gift box for someones birthday or someone special.
thanks for taking a look. have a crafty day.

3 comments:

  1. This is so amazing, Rhonda! I love that you showed all sides of the castle. It is amazing from all angles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Rhonda this is stunning!! I can't believe you can make this from paper!! It's so gorgeous!! Wow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete