Friday, June 5, 2015

design team planner (cutting cafe)

 Today I am posting this design team planner which you can get at www.cuttingcafe.typepad.com I just love it. It helps keep track of all your design teams your on. the dates things need to get done. blog hop info, challenges etc. I decided to make mine so you could hang. I started off with an apron shape ( a craft apron) made sure to cut it to fit my pages. I cut the apron out by hand. On the front added the title  and the pocket in the file added some buttons, scissors, pen and a rolled rose and leafs
 this is how it opens and the pages I will be using. You can use whatever you wish in file just print super easy when you need it.


 This is the back of the album I tyed the ribbon around in a bow to keep closed while hanging
And here it is hanging behind my work area so I can reach it and add info when needed. Hope I have inspired you to make you own. thanks for stopping by and here is the link so you can get started!

http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/2015/04/craft-supply-planner-printable-set.html

6 comments:

  1. Love your idea of making it a shaoed planner!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk how stinkin clever is this...i love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this!?! I love that you made it to hang! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a great idea this is!! I love the design!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete