Friday, May 29, 2015

Harley Shirts for Dad mini book style

 I wanted to make a Harley shirt mini album once I sparked the idea from the file at my scrap chick. Its the workshirt card. I took it and used for base of this book. I enlarged it. This is the front of the book I added dad on name tag with stickers and I laced up the side of the shirt.
 This is the back of the book and below are all the pages in the book .
 When you open you see these pages these are t shirt images I used.
 added some bling and extras to the images.
 now on the back side of shirt pages you can write something about dad or add pictures etc.


 This is just a little funny page I added google eyes and glasses.
and this is the last page of the book. Made this for my husband for fathers day. Try to make him one every year. thanks for taking a look. have a crafty day.

7 comments:

  1. Your mini album is amazing Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing, Rhonda!! All the details are just perfect!! Your hubby will adore it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your imagination amazes me.....Wow Rhonda your Book is awesome, your husband will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great Rhonda, well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great Rhonda, well done! x

    ReplyDelete