Saturday, April 18, 2015

A cute owl box (digiplayground) with tuturial

 First of all I am super excited that I was chosen to be on the creative team of www.digiplayground.com This is my first post with the team and first tutorial also. Chose something simple to start off with and super cute also. Now the steps to making your owl box.

1. cut out all pieces first ( I use a silhouette cameo for all my projects)
2.fold on all the score lines for the box
3. Glue your box together and the folds
4. Now that your box is together glue on all your parts eyes beak flowers and add a bow
5. You are finished and here is the end result.
a cute adorable owl box that I am going to use for some party favors. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop over at www.digiplayground.com and get your file for this cute box the designer is doohikey designs. happy crafting

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I am bookmarking this page so I can make this when I have time! Thanks so much for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so darn adorable!! I love this!! Congrats on your new DT my friend!! So deserved!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is the cutest little owl EVER! Congratulations on your new DT position!

    ReplyDelete