Sunday, September 21, 2014

halloween cards

 Hope everyone had a great weekend. I just wanted to share these cute Halloween cards from svg cuts the first two are the same card just decorated different. I think I like the one below here the best.
 I love the bat on this cut with the little bones so cute. And down below is a pumpkin shaped card
This card is super easy and could be decorated so many  ways.  Thank you stopping by and just a reminder if you like to do challenges now over on  my challenge blog www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com any thing goes for all challenges, This gives everyone a chance to show off what there best at and plus maybe win a great prize. hugs

3 comments:

  1. They are all three fabulous, Rhonda!! That skeleton bat is too darn cute!! I love the pumpkin shaped card, too!! Awesome cards my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Rhonda! GREAT cards!

    ReplyDelete